SAVE TIME AND MONEY – AND ENHANCE YOUR CREATIVE AND TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES.
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT EVERY DESIGNER NEEDS TO KNOW:
- Digital and analogue color theory
- ICC profiles, workflows and rendering
- Device-specific color spaces and gamuts
- Managing spot and process colors
- RGB and CMYK workflows
- Optimizing PANTONE Color in design apps
- RAW color management
- Converting to RIP (printer ready) format
No Experience Required
No matter what your level of color experience, the Color Immersion Seminar will significantly deepen your knowledge and sharpen your color management skills, freeing your creativity and enhancing your productivity.
Traveling seminars make it easy to attend and expand your color knowledge.
|New York, NY||05/18/2011|
The cost of the seminar is just $299.
And after swimming through the seminar, you can take the bridge!
All participants receive a FREE PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE – the indispensable color tool that lets you match solid (spot) colors to 4-color process colors. That’s a $129 value!
Go to this link to sign up: http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/Pantone.aspx?pg=20819&ca=31